We acquire, manage, and use personal information, including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of customers and employees, in performing our duties. We consider it our important obligation to protect personal information. We handle personal information based on the policy below.
- 1.We appropriately handle personal information (information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual) in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations, guidelines established by competent government agencies, and this protection policy and endeavor to improve handling of such personal information as appropriate.
- 2.We establish rules for appropriate handling of personal information and explain and share such rules with employees (individuals who are employed by Aoi Machine Industry Co., Ltd., including full-time employees, contract employees, short-term contract employees, and part-time employees, as well as our executives and temporary employees, etc.).
- 3..When handling personal information, we specify the purpose of utilization whenever possible. We do not handle personal information beyond the scope that is necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization, except for cases that should be handled as exceptions in accordance with laws and regulations, such as cases when prior consent is obtained from the person (the specific individual that the personal information can be used to identify).
- 4.We do not acquire personal information by deception or other wrongful means. When acquiring personal information, we publicly announce the purpose of utilization or notify the person (expressly show the purpose of utilization in advance when acquiring personal information from the person directly in writing), except for cases that should be handled as exceptions in accordance with laws and regulations.
5.We endeavor to maintain personal data (an assembly of information including personal information designated by a Cabinet Order as being systematically arranged in such a way that specific personal information can be easily retrieved (personal information constituting a personal information database, etc.)) so that it is accurate and up to date within the scope necessary for the purpose of utilization. We also endeavor to take necessary and proper measures for security control of the personal data and supervise employees and trustees to prevent risks of leakage, falsification, loss, etc.We are not responsible for any damage incurred by utilization of various information acquired from our website and other webpages that are linked from our website.
- 6.We do not offer personal data to third parties (i.e., parties outside our company) without obtaining the prior consent of the person, except for cases that should be handled as exceptions in accordance with laws and regulations (e.g., when offering such personal data to trustees of our duties).
- 7.We accept requests from the person for disclosure, correction, etc. of the retained personal data (i.e., personal data for which we have the authority for disclosure, correction of the content, etc.; excluding data which is specified by a Cabinet Order as harming public or other interests if its presence or absence is known and data which will be erased within six months) via our designated information desk. We cope with such requests in good faith in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 8.We endeavor to quickly and appropriately cope with complaints from the person regarding handling of personal information and have created an in-house system for coping with such complaints.
August, 1, 2021
D-ACT Co., Ltd.
Hisashi Matsuda President & CEO